BOAT FISING WITH LURES TOURNAMENT PONTOON 21 CUP
How to register for competition?
- Please type your email.
- Message field see example below.
Team: ''Blue Boat''
Person 1. Name Surname
Person 2. Name Surname
Date: 11th November 2018
Location: Lough Ree, Coosan Point Rd, Co. Westmeath
Registration 7:00 am to 8:30 am
Start: 9:00 am
Finish: 15:00 pm
Team: 1 boat max. 2 anglers
Entry Fee: €50 per team or €30 per person
All teams must have smartphone or tablet to be able to take picture and video of caught fish on measuring board. (Pike only)
- Anglers will fish in pairs for pike only which will be measured and returned immediately to the water. One point will be awarded per cm and summed up to the square cm per fish. i.e. A pike of 80 cm in length will equal 6400 points.
- The ranking shall be made based on the points obtained (expressed in square cm), and by summing up the square of the length of each fish caught by the two anglers making up the pair. The pair with the highest number of points will be winner.
- Five teams with highest points will be awarded. Additional award for biggest pike caught on competition.
- Anglers fish in pairs on a boat.
- All fish are measured, recorded and returned to the water immediately (measuring boards will be provided).
- Only artificial lures made of steel, wood, rubber and plastic may be used. Any type of natural bait such as dead baits are prohibited.
- Hooks on lures must not be baited in any way.
- Boats shall remain a minimum distance of 50 meters apart while fishing.
- Only pike will count.
- Trolling is allowed.
- 1 Rod per angler.
- Each boat must carry a landing net and unhooking pliers/ forceps.
- Competitors may carry and assemble as many rods as they wish, but they are allowed to use only one rod at the time.
- All fishing starting/finishing times must be strictly followed.
- Life jackets must be worn by all anglers
- Smartphone or tablet is essential to be able to take picture and video of caught fish on measuring board and fish release.
Information about how picture should be taken on competition.
Press button SHOP NOW to visit gratest lure anglers shop
Video from previous competition at Lough Ree.
Video from previous competition at Lough Gowna.